how to restor to 3.1.1. to 3.1.3.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

iKan

Hay every one..I'm new to this forum .

I thaink the 3.x is good for a bare bone but stable..the main than is I want it for 3.0 uses less space .(I only have a 8gb 2g iTuch not JB) but I need a 3.1 and up to run my apps.the problem I'm getting is wen I try to up grade or down grade I keep getting the 3194 error (no singing from apple)..I have try'd 3.1.1.,3.1.2., and 3.1.3. only 2.x-3.0 and the last 4.2(or w/e it is) will work The last one lags and crashes all most all the time most apps haing and alarm clocks don't work. o and It leaves me with less than 6.8gb of space w/o any sink(apps,music and so on)

any info will help greatly

ty for reading

S2_Mac

Unless you saved the "SHSH blobs" back when you updated to 3.1.3 there's no going back to any earlier version. (If you don't know what SHSH blobs are, then you don't have them saved ;-) The current version of iOS is the only one that Apple's validation servers will approve.

Pr3tz

I done a similar process. I downgraded my iPhone 3g from 4.1 to 3.1.3. I got the same error as you did. Then I used RecBoot (google it). It forces you iDevice out of recovery mode with the firmware that you just tried restoring too. You should give it a try.

How to use RecBoot:
After you get the error message, launch recboot
Push the button exit recovery mode
Wait for iPod to start up
Double check in the Settings to see if the firmware is the right firmware

iKan

I done a similar process. I downgraded my iPhone 3g from 4.1 to 3.1.3. I got the same error as you did. Then I used RecBoot (google it). It forces you iDevice out of recovery mode with the firmware that you just tried restoring too. You should give it a try.

How to use RecBoot:
After you get the error message, launch recboot
Push the button exit recovery mode
Wait for iPod to start up
Double check in the Settings to see if the firmware is the right firmware
OMG sounds great..ill try it ...TY SO MUCH:eek:

Pr3tz

Tell me how it goes. I would love to know if it works for all firmware downgrades.