How to remove Claro belt clip

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

L33tG4m3r

iPod, therefore I am
The title says it all. Is there any way, DIY or something that you can remove the iSkin Claro's belt clip? I never use the clip, it adds unnecessary bulkiness, and it gets caught on everything. Is there some sort of way to remove it without drilling or jigsawing away any pieces? Please help me

Offspring

Wasting Time
You could snap off the clip with brute force, then gently grind down the remaining plastic bump that's left. Other than resorting to violent measures, there is no way to remove it. Sorry.

Maybe you could melt it off with a blowtorch? :confused:

carcrash

easiest way to remove

the ways described above probably could work but i found the easiest way is to straighten out a paperclip (might need larger kind if small ones dont work) and then push it through the side that looks like the bottom of a nail, (the flathead side of the nail sticks out a little) it may take some time to carefully do it with a steady hand. after the pin comes out the back clip / stand can be removed and it only leaves two little bumps on the back of the case.

L33tG4m3r

iPod, therefore I am
Thanks, carcrash. I used a paperclip at first, but the thing wouldn't budge, so I used a fine-tipped pen to coax it out, and I used a pair of pliers to pull out the remaining head. The belt clip is off now.