How to group TV Shows??

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Palfince

Can someone please tell me how to group the TV shows on my ipod touch.

I bought some South Park from iTunes and all 3 episode group into one folder on my ipod in the videos section. I ripped some Scrubs from a dvd and I'm putting them on my ipod. They are mpeg-4 format and I have added some metadata using Atomic Parsley but it still won't group them together on my ipod.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Shrimpy

I do not believe there is a way to group the shows by title, if that's what you mean. They will just appear under "TV Shows" in the video section of your iPod.

Palfince

Here's a picture to help show you what I'm asking about:

I'm trying to group the Scrubs episodes like the South Park are. You can see in the picture it says "South Park (3 Episodes)" I want it to say the same with the Scrubs episodes, thats all. :)

If anyone can help please say so, also a bit more info, my iPod is a 8gb iPod touch with the 1.1.4 update, I don't have the January app pack.

Thanks.

Sparkee

The touch groups TV Shows together once there is 3 or more episodes, any less and they show up individually. I'm not sure why they did it this way, it would be nice if it grouped them together with 2 or more episodes.