• iLounge and the Discussion Forums are read by people in countries all over the world. The legality of DVD-to-iPod ripping will vary based on your country of residence. iLounge does not in any way endorse violation of the valid rights of copyright holders, and strongly recommends that you consult your country's copyright and fair use laws before copying any video content.

How to Download Music Videos and Convert for $0. (Win)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

vsanchez

Synergy 37

Finally I could see a video but still do nothing in step 5 Ill post the URLS.

Tnx for your help

SRC: mms://msent.wmod.llnwd.net/a304/o2-blue/msftmsne/Prod/wmv/v9/Video/77/86/33/301338677.wmv' autostart='true' type='application/x-mplayer2'

But for play y have to cut it to this:

mms://msent.wmod.llnwd.net/a304/o2-blue/msftmsne/Prod/wmv/v9/Video/77/86/33/301338677.wmv

The play list Uri:

mms://msent.wmod.llnwd.net/a304/o2-blue/msftmsne/Prod/wmv/v9/Video/77/86/33/301338677.wmv

But still frozen

TnX

Synergy37

vsanchez said:
Synergy 37

Finally I could see a video but still do nothing in step 5 Ill post the URLS.

Tnx for your help

SRC: mms://msent.wmod.llnwd.net/a304/o2-blue/msftmsne/Prod/wmv/v9/Video/77/86/33/301338677.wmv' autostart='true' type='application/x-mplayer2'

But for play y have to cut it to this:

The play list Uri:

But still frozen

TnX
Tose last two mms streams work fine for me. I don't know what your trouble is.

aznlild

i cant seem to get the video to my itunes.... bcuz its in wmv and videora can't convert wmv.... can someone help me out?thanks

aznlild

yea i did and it didnt convert....i guess ill try again just to make sure

Synergy37

Hmm do you have the newest version? I converted all the wmvs I made with this process through Videora.

wm_cheng

Did Videora go for 2 seconds and say Transcode Complete, with no output file?

If so, then this might work as a solution. Some WMV/ASF streaming files do not have the proper fps (frames per second) encoded and thus creates an error in FFMPEG (the program Videora uses to transcode to MPG). Find a file named the same as your WMV video but with an AVS extension (usually in the same place as your video). Open this file with notepad and you should see something like this;

# PSP Video 9 - Generic File Input
DirectShowSource("your filename.wmv")
return last

Add the strings ", fps=29.97, convertfps=true" (of a specific fps if you happen to know it)

# PSP Video 9 - Generic File Input
DirectShowSource("your filename.wmv", fps=29.97, convertfps=true)
return last

Save and exit. Now go back into Videora and Transcode New Video, but this time make sure you select the AVS text/file to transcode (don't worry, it will find the video file to do the work on) - if you select the video again, it will create another AVS file to replace the one you just edited. It should work out now - however I have experienced some audio sync issues this way, but its better than no transcode at all.

Good Luck

Synergy37

I'd just like to say your welcome to everyone that enjoys and benefitted from this.

balbysaur02

question: after the link of video was placed, no video is playing? why? i used the link inside the src? is that right?

Phillyzero

Canadian Lounger
balbysaur02 said:
question: after the link of video was placed, no video is playing? why? i used the link inside the src? is that right?
Did you Click the play button? I know it sounds dumb, but before I 'refound' this thread I thought VLC autoplayed it...but pressing play should start connecting the video.

Nader172

t3h ul71m473 h4xX0r!!1!
Hmmm...looks interesting. I'll try it later when I have more time. If it works, then thanks a ton beacause I'd like to have that 'Imagine' Music Video by John Lennon on my iPod. I don't even think they have that video on iTunes because 1) John Lennon's dead and 2) Apple doesn't want to sign a contract with Apple.

Apple, quit crying about having your name copied and send the Beatles music to Apple Computers...for shame...:shake:

Nate

Last edited:

johnyparko

Ripping Video streams with VLC..Error

Hi,

Ive been trying to follow the steps outlined in this thread ( http://forums.ilounge.com/showthread.php?t=137120 ) but I keep running into errors. I will copy the code from the website (for example http://www.myspacevideocode.com/code.php?id=13504) and paste it into the HTTP/HTTPS/FTP/MMS input box but then nothing happens... actually a box pops up with an error message.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b158/johnyparko/error.gif

If anyone knows a solution for this issue, your help is appreciated!

JP

Nader172

t3h ul71m473 h4xX0r!!1!
Wow, this is great! The information isn't clear enough on the first page of this forum. The poster didn't say anything at all about needing to convert using Videora. Since I have an iPod 30GB, it worked well though. I would like to thank the people who helped others at this thread because I would be lost without you.

Nate

EDIT: Sorry for double posting.

Loyalty

Website
www.myspace.com
OK I've got the vid's I want on my computer, but I just was curious if someone could point me in the direction of getting Videora, so I can convert them media files.....also I tried converting one today on some sorta free download, but everytime I convert it the sound doesn't play.....what am I doing wrong??

Edit - Well what a jackass am I....I found the Videora program, now lets see if when I use it the sound works.

Last edited:

Loyalty

Website
www.myspace.com
Ok maybe I am a #######....I followed the Videora tutorial on this forum for converting .VOB files, which I assumed it'd be the same for .WMV files. Everytime I try to convert something it takes about 5 seconds and says 'Complete.' When I open the folder it is supposed to go to its a AviSynth Script file ????

I'm not really sure what's goin on, but I couldn't find any other tutorial to help me out. Anyone got any suggestions?

juniorvarsity33

looking to be DRM-FREE
ok, I'm having trouble getting the video from here http://www.videocodezone.com/videos/n/nelly_furtado/promiscuous.html
to play on VLC.

Even when I press play, the link shows up at the bottom for a sec, but never plays.

Somebody tell me if they get this to work fine or not.

Thanks
jv33

* messed around for a while and it finally worked. now let's see how the conversion process goes...

Last edited:

Nader172

t3h ul71m473 h4xX0r!!1!
This is actually great, you can download any video you want off the internet. It doesn't always have to be myspace video codes!!