• iLounge and the Discussion Forums are read by people in countries all over the world. The legality of DVD-to-iPod ripping will vary based on your country of residence. iLounge does not in any way endorse violation of the valid rights of copyright holders, and strongly recommends that you consult your country's copyright and fair use laws before copying any video content.

How to Download Music Videos and Convert for $0. (Win)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

iMonster

Roooooar!
bump >^_^<

great idea! has some videos not yet in iTunes!

fast+simple+easy+free!

Brad2E

I'll co-sign on that. After a couple trial and errors it worked really well. Great directions synergy. Feels good to finally get some free videos on my iPod.

I also used videocodes4u.com for video codes. Pretty nice selection.

-[Virus]-|Brad|

Hi, I've followed your instructions and I think I'm right so far.
Can someone explain to me how to use TMPGEnc?

EDIT: Found out.

Thanks, much easier than Limewire for vids! :D

Last edited:

punkstarman

I've been doing this for quite a while now. Its real easy to get videos from www(dot)ebaumsworld.com. just save the video and use an i-pod format converter to put it on your pod.

astrobaby

hmm...i figured how to convert all the videos on my ipod they are all in movies but i want to sort them into the music videos section how do i go about doing that??? i think someone has asked this before but i cant seem to find it...annoying!

n e ideas peeps?

stewc

Add the video to iTunes. Once its there, right click, select "get info" and the Options. Select Video Kind.

I am sure this has been asked 100 times in this forum but what is the best format to rip a cd. I know there are various types besides MP3 and I also know depending on the type, the battery wont last as long. What do you guys recommend?

Thanks.

Synergy37

Well Apple Lossless is the best, but a full CD will be huge. The next is probably AAC.

mashpg

Re: How to Download Music Videos and Convert for $0. (Win) MODS PLEASE STICKY

Synergy37 said:

6) Now click on both OK buttons and then the VLC window will show a timeline with the ticker thing going across it. When the ticker goes to the end it is done.

My ticker freezes in the middle. What's that mean and how can I fix it?

mashpg

I've tried and retried it with countless videos from videocodes4u and videocodesworld. crap, i guess it's just my computer.

vsanchez

10 hours

Tnx Synergy37 but about 10 hours I been tried to downloads videos, It works perfect until step 5, :

Now that we have the actuall stream stop video and go to File > Open Network Steam. This time delete that first link and paste in that new link we just found. Then check the box labeled "Stream Output" and then click "Settings". Here check off "File" and then check off "Dump Raw Input". Then click "Browse". Navigate to where you want to save the files and make the name "[song].wmv". I press Ok but nothing happend, It dosnt copy anything on the folder, and the VLC dosnt do anything

I hope you can help Me

Tnx

Vic, from Mexico City

Synergy37

Can you give me the sample links you are using? The first link from the site and then the "Get Info" link.

vsanchez

Re:

Tnx again

now I have problems to see videos, dosent start any from diferent video codes sites.

Let me get one and I'll post it

vsanchez

does any body know the reason why My pc dosnt start any videos from any video codes site.

Im so tired of trying to get this work since yesterday.

In the begining I can see all the videos but in the step 5 when I paste the direction from the info video, dosent show the time line. but now I even cant see videos from any video site.

Tnx for any help