How to copy from my 4g to friends nano

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

rachwah

rach*
Ok so..

I just got my friends brand new nano (with songs already on it)

and she wanted me to put her cds on for her BUT the problem is i broke one of them.. and the only other place i have it is on my ipod..

and in my itunes

so how do i get from my itunes, to her ipod.. without wiping MY library and her ipod's songs

sorry im kinda in a rush.. i would have searched but yeah

thanks! i know something about turnin onto manual but i dont no how

also: how do i get a certain album from her ipod (yes yes i know, i would just borrow the cd but it's her brothers and he lives in like london.. and im in australia) to my ipod..
thanks!

Last edited:

~tl

OK, first off to get the album onto her nano. Plug in her nano to your computer. Open iTunes and it will ask you whether you want to link this iPod with your library.... press no!. The iPod should still appear in the sources list, so click on it, then click the little iPod options button. In the window that appears now select "Manually manage songs and playlists". You can now just drag the songs you want from your library to her iPod.

As for getting songs back off of the nano:

http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/articles/comments/copying-music-from-ipod-to-computer/

TOM