How to convert to mp3!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

lildudejds

mmmhmmm
I Downloaded some songs from URGE. They are WMA files...and are protected. Are there any programs that can convert them to some sort of file that will work with my ipod?

MellowTone41

The only thing you can do is burn them to an audio CD then rip them again, but you're going to lose sound quality. Hopefully, you didn't pay for those files. If you did, you seriously wasted your money.

lildudejds

mmmhmmm
no i didnt pay for them....

and i have one problem with that method.....i dont think i can burn them, they are protected! AND my cd drive is broken right now.

goldcoaster

Message me for Audiobook
Website
goldcoaster.wordpress.com
Are these Urge songs from a subscription (meaning you have to pay a monthly fee)?
You can't burn these to disk and the licence say you can only play them while you are paying the subscription - once you stop the songs are useless.
Sorry for the bad news but this is to stop people subscribing for one month, download heaps of music then putting them on CD etc and not pay the licence fee.

I really, really doubt Switch can convert these. I wouldn't bother even trying.

Last edited:

TheJosher

Music Is Your Friend.
Website
www.thejosher.net
The only other program I know of is Tunebite, which for some reason has started causing skips for me. So I switched to Soundtaxi. Tunebite is also shareware, and IIRC more expensive than Soundtaxi.

Oh yeah.. there is no spyware in Soundtaxi. Your friend might have got it from an unofficial site. If you download it from Soundtaxi.info/Soundtaxi.biz you'll be fine.

Josh

Last edited: