• iLounge and the Discussion Forums are read by people in countries all over the world. The legality of DVD-to-iPod ripping will vary based on your country of residence. iLounge does not in any way endorse violation of the valid rights of copyright holders, and strongly recommends that you consult your country's copyright and fair use laws before copying any video content.

How to convert STREAMING MEDIA onto ipod

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sk8brder40

Website
sk8brder40.com
Oh, I see. Well, you still don't need a fancy program for it. Just right click it in itunes and click "Convert for Ipod".

JMG

asdf
sk8brder40 said:
Oh, I see. Well, you still don't need a fancy program for it. Just right click it in itunes and click "Convert for iPod".
because this is an OLD article and at the time itunes didn't have that feature... i'll update it though.

live4soccer7

How to Convert Multiple items with VLC

How can I use VLC to convert many files, like the ones you may get off aol into the unlocked versions of mp4 files. I have gotten a lot of files and it will take forever to convert them individully. Does anyone know how to convert several files at once using VLC. Thanks for any help in advance.

johnyparko

awesome method and awesome videos... BUT, the sound quality is pretty horrible.. anyone else wondering how and why its sooo easy to take the videos off aol.com if they are charging it? weird

sk8brder40

Website
sk8brder40.com
Uhh, issue.. When I got the new update, all the music videos I got (maybe like 20) were deleted and itunes said the iPod couldn't read those files. Did itunes go queer and make it IMPOSSIBLE?

PearlJamNoCode

I used the agent switcher and switched to safari, but the AOL sessions videos are still playing flash movies instead of quicktime files... anyhitng i can do to change that?

vrity

I'm having trouble with this. Before anything, I'm on a PC.

After downloading the agent switcher and importing the XML document, I switch it to Safari 125.8 (Mac OSX) on Firefox but it seems that some videos aren't loading right making it unable to download the video. The bar with the play button, etc. doesn't even appear. Is it a problem that my browser has or is it just that some AOL videos aren't able to be played on a Mac?

Someone PLEASE help.