How many people use the belt clip?!?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Do you keep the belt clip attached to your iPod mini?

• Yes

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters

Nintendoskater9

i use mine about 75% of the time just to protect the "iPod" and " 6gb" engraved logo on the back, how often do you use the belt clip if you use it at all?

Emultion_Rawks

Resident iLounge Rebel
Website
www.thedigitaloasis.net
^ Clever thinking. Er, I never use mine, nor do I have a skin of any sort, but I probably will get one seeing that nearly everyone has some sort of protection!

moe_4eva

I use mine to keep the plastic it came in on and tight. That "don't steal music" thing is the perfect skin. I wish they sold them at the apple store.

rudy84

Mmmmm.....iPod
Website
www.geocities.com
I have not used the belt clip at all, other than just testing it out. But i get the feeling that if i use the belt clip and then take it off that it might scratch my mini.

adagio

I use it when I go to the gym to keep the earphone cord wound up...and then just put my mini in the stuff-holder cup on the cardio machine. I'll sometimes use the clip to clip it to a pocket in my purse but mostly I just slide it into a purse pocket or my back pocket.

Leigh

WarCow

Website
www.warcow.dk
rudy84

I had the same concern the first time i put the clip on, but i wouldn't worry about it. I've put the clip on and off countless times without getting any scratches at all..the mini's metal is very scratch-resistent..unlike the bigger iPod's

GatorMike

Do you keep the belt clip attached to your iPod mini?

I do but I don't use it as a belt clip :p I use it to protect a good portion of the iPod's back from scratches and I wrap the headphone cord around it.

oink1

My mini is 'iSkined' so the holster thingy is tucked up safe and warm in the box! :)

jedk

No way. The belt clip that comes with the mini is one of the worse cases for the mini, in my opinion.

audioscience

Website
home.comcast.net
Re: Do you keep the belt clip attached to your iPod mini?

ipodrules said:
I do but I don't use it as a belt clip :p I use it to protect a good portion of the iPod's back from scratches and I wrap the headphone cord around it.
Ditto.

I don't think there is much need for a "case" or skin for the mini IMHO.

hacp

I keep the case to use with my mini-shock. You defenitly need a case for the mini. I have no idea how many times I have been thaknfull that I bought the mini-shock because I dropped my mini. Probably more than 12.

Reiki

iPod Alchemist
Never use the original clip. Keep my Mini in a Sport Suit Convertible, 2 months and it still looks brand new.

ksanders

Mac Switcher Wanna-Be
Website
kwsanders.myblogsite.com
I put the belt clip on my mini a few days after I got it and I haven't take it off since. It is nice to have when I get up from the desk and do not want to quit listening to music or podcasts.