How many cases do you have and when do you use them?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

GhostFace

Website
thingsifindcool.blogspot.com
Please choose the appropriate forum for this topic. Thank you. I dont know if this was already a topic but I have been through 4 cases. When I had my 40gig (Gave to the whife) I bought the Flip Stand. Good case but scratch the hell out of my iPod. When I upgraded to the 60gig, I got the white contur case. That was a mistake becuase it got too dirty to fast. Dont get me wrong, its a good case but i could not use my iTrip with it. Then I moved to the Agent18 for my 60gig. I love the case, I can use my iTrip and still have the protection I need. The one thing that is missing is the belt clip. If they make another Agent 18 with a belt clip I will buy that one. And finnally I just bought the Otter Box waterproof for my 60. This is for when I go to Afganistan. I want total protection while I am there, and I can still us the click wheel. I dont think this case is an everyday case due to the size. This is just my outlook on all the cases that i have and used.

Do you guys and gals have cases that you use just for speacial occasions? If you do what case to you use for what?

Xz33

I have a few cases. the first case i got was the arctic iskin evo2, i love the case and i usually use it with every day use, no special occasions or anything. i also have the gadget accessories clear case, which i use with every day use as well, i use either of these when i dont want to have the added bulk of my contour design showcase, which i have in black so it doesnt get dirty. it also provides great protection. i also have a marware sportsuit convertible for working out and running, dont really use it outside of that. i also have a black lajo xskn, which i rarely ever use because i like my iskin so much more. also with the iskin and the clear case i use the lajo twist clip with them, its an awesome clip that fits perfectly.

chopstxxx

First I bought the iSkin Evo2. It was ok but it was too sticky and getting it in and out of my pocket was a pain. Next I got the Agent 18 Click Shield. I like this case a lot, it offers good protection while remaining slim and not all sticky. Recently hawever I have been going "naked" and using no case. Its so much slimmer and its nice to have nothing blocking the screen.