• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

How far would you go to protect your iPod?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

How far would you go to protect your iPod from harm?

• Keep it in your pocket

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • Buy a soft case

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Buy a hard case

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Dive into oncoming traffic to prevent it from hitting the ground

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Get shot by the burgular who wants to steal your iPod

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Jump off [Insert_Tall_Building_Here], to almost certain death, after accidentally dropping it over t

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • My iPod is worthless and I don't care about protecting it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

breakaway1029

How far would you go to protect your precious iPod from harm? You can select multiple options.

Last edited:

murdomika

A soft case would be enough for me, I try to look after it anyway so a hard case aint necessary and would only make access more difficult.
Having said that I would probably try to get it back if a burgular took it - just hope the guy isn't packing heat!!!

W9FIF

It is a "thing" kiddies! It's a neat thing, but still just a thing. Things can be replaced. People, eyes, limbs, etc. usually can't be replaced.

As usual, my 2 cents worth! ;-)

AndyH

My Contour Showcase is enough protection for me, yet still allows me to use the iPod (unlike some of the "real" hard cases like the Mathias armor). Works for me, YMMV.

stinkiedmb

teh 1337 pwn3r!!!11one1!!
i really like my ipod, but i enjoy life so i would like to live rather than to jump off a building etc etc. to save it (which, for the record, probably wouldn't be an effective method of saving the ipod)

Jason :)