How do you guys have your Playlists setup?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Larathydo

I was just curious. I have mine setup to make a smart playlist that shows 75 most recently transfered songs to the ipod, and another that has highest playcount.

How does everyone else setup their playlists?

Tris1

iTunes can run on a pc

I just label my playlists after the cd that i ripped them from or just have a huge folder named "mp3's"

BarracksSi

There has been iTunes for PC for a long time now.

How do I have my playlists... hmmmm... where to begin...

I've got a bunch of manually-selected playlists, mostly by album, some by artist, and some are compilations I've burned to CD.

I've also got a boatload of smart playlists, and they all gather songs based on date, or artist(s), or key words, or things I've entered into the Comments field for some songs, or genre, or date... or a combination of any of those things.

I've even got one called "Imported Today", which automatically lists every song that I've imported in the last 24 hours, which makes it really easy to sort & edit their info by not having to dig for them in the main library. I've got another called "25 Random Tracks", which picks any 25 songs from the library; if I want a new list, I select all the songs, delete them from the list, and it instantly refreshes with a new list.

Sheesh, if I don't stop now, I'm going to spend the next half hour describing how I've got things sorted. The funny thing is, it takes about as long to describe the lists as it did to make them.