• This is not the place to tout your latest must have app. It will be viewed as spam if you do post a link to your application or any "hey this app is awesome" shill style posts and your post will be removed and you may be banned.

If you wish to submit an application for inclusion on the iLounge.com main site please do so by sending an email to apps@ilounge.com

How do I unhide a person on my Facebook messenger app?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

DR0570

This person removed her messenger and I meant to delete the conversation on it but instead I hid it from my messenger. But you can still find this person if you do a search so now it seems I can not even delete a conversation with a hidden person. I have to in hide in order to totally delete the conversation. But it seems that “unhiding” is not an option that comes up. I can’t find where you can unhide. Is this something I can only do via computer? Because I don’t have one. The thing is if the name is not on the chat list, I can not unhide it. But I can search for the name but when it shows up and I tap it, nothing happens.

Last edited:

cjmnews

Staff member
I can't find how to hide someone, so I am struggling with an answer.

When you hid the person, did you block or mute them?

You can search on their name, long press their picture/name and a menu comes up, then you can tap Block, then unblock to bring them back.
Or use the Privacy & Notifications to Unmute if you muted the conversation.

Then I think you have to send a message to get them into chat again.
Once you do that you should be able to swipe left on the chat to delete it.

ranbir02

U can unhide the person from ur phone too...simply write the respective name in the search option then u will get ur conversations..once u get ur conversation u can delete it easily. ;)