How do I merge TWO iTunes folders on 2 HDD to 1 HDD

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Sloshooter

1st, I am on a Mac. 2nd, I am NOT a geek, so please respond in simple terms, step by step. 3rd, I searched but did not find the answer, so here is my post. Thanks so much! :)

My original iTunes folder is on an external HDD. Somehow, that external HDD was disconnected from the iMac, and iTunes automatically created a 2nd iTunes folder on the iMac INTERNAL HD.

How do I combine all the folders of both iTunes to the original iTunes on the external HD?

Again, thank you for your help.

kornchild2002

Make sure your external drive is plugged in and iTunes can find every file. In other words, make sure the files on the external hard drive are seen by iTunes. Try playing one of them back and,mid it does without issues, you can proceed. Change the location of your iTunes library to the external drive and whatever folder on there you want. Then click on file, highlight library, and then select Organize Library. Select Consolidate Library. iTunes will copy everything to the external hard drive if it already isn't on there. After that, you can delete the files opinion the internal drive.