How can i check hotmail on the mail app????

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

puckfan007

Cogniscient

With the new viewing options for webmail version of hotmail ['live'], you can set it up so that it works quite well on the Touch screen.... so at the end of it all I'm not sure what I could gain if I DID succeed in getting the Touch client to fetch Hotmail.....

DerekVOF

Well, that's kind of obvious - you could have mail available when you're offline (cached) or be able to draft emails that will send when you get into range of a wireless hotspot... Can't really do that on Hotmail when you can't even access the webpage.

lazykitty

I forward my hotmail to my gmail which is set up on the touch. You can find forward in the hotmail options drop down.

ipodlover29

Registered iLounger
MetroidSlayer said:
No one mentioned MailCoaster? Its developed by IzyMail for iPod touch.
Search it up =)
You must be blind and ######ed because I mentioned that on my post to this thread its the 6th post if you cant count.

daihard

ipodlover29 said:
There are already many threads and posts on this topic. You have 2 options. You can sign up for hotmail plus for $20 per year and then are able to use hotmail as a pop acount or you can use the web app called mail coaster.

http://www.mailcoaster.com/
Thanks for the info. I'm not a big Hotmail user, but it's still nice to be able to access my Hotmail account via iPod touch. This mail coaster thing looks pretty nice. :)