Home Movie chapters like iTS movies?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ajservo1

Has anyone worked the new video features enough to know how to add in our own chapters?

Anyone that's bought a movie off of itunes has seen this, and I'm interested to know if we've got the resources to do it ourselves. I've got lots of stuff I'd like to have chapters on.

Website
www.ilounge.com
This basically requires that the movie file itself be tagged with chapter information.

At this point, neither iTunes 7 nor QuickTime Pro offer the capability to do this. I suspect that we will see support for this feature in third-party video conversation applications at some point in the future, but I am not as of yet aware of any that support this capability.

ajservo1

Yeah, that's what I'm wondering...

I've got FCP, DVDSP, and of course, iMovie, and if they're using one of these, I'm wondering if anyone found the tools being used to make those chapters...

On the outside chance... Has anyone checked to see if this is the same capability you get with enhanced podcasts? I don't know of any to check and see, but I saw documentation on them.