Hi I need help

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

mmi93

Everytime I try to move my audiobooks from music to book it keeps freezing my itunes. Now I can only put one book in the section which makes me upset cause i have so much more..... I need to know is it the file and I want help fixing it or is it just the itunes cause it cant hold that capacity

please and thankyou

PS im new to this and im using itunes 10

cjmnews

Staff member
How are you moving it?

I move them from Music to Audiobook by setting the Audio Type to Audiobook in the Get Info window.

robert

Highlight and R click music item (or highlight; choose file drop down menu; select Get Info), select Get Info, select Options; set Media Kind to Audiobook; check Remember playback position. Changing genre to audiobook will not do the job.

robert

You can do multiple conversions from music to audiobook by highlighting multiple entries (hold down apple key-I forget the PC equivalent-) and click on multiple files to highlight. Or, if contiguous files, highlight first or last file and then hold down shift and highlight the last or first file to highlight all in between. Then follow instructions above to change media kind.