• This is not the place to tout your latest must have app. It will be viewed as spam if you do post a link to your application or any "hey this app is awesome" shill style posts and your post will be removed and you may be banned.

If you wish to submit an application for inclusion on the iLounge.com main site please do so by sending an email to [email protected]

Help with the ice age meltdown game!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Candy_gurl7

I know this is a long shot that someone will be able to help me on here but I'm desperate andso confused! Ok so this is the ice age game for iPod touch. I'm not sure if u can play it on any other device or not. But the objective of the game is to help scrat get all the acorns. U have to get all the acorns in order to win the game. I'm stuck on level 2-9 I can't get the second acorn that you see. If I get it the easy way I won't be able to continue on the corse b/c the block that I use to cover up the spikes in needed elsewhere! I've tried so many times so many different ways! I'm going crazy! So if there's any chance someone knows how to help me that would be sooooo great!

anypats

Okay, it took a while but I figured it out.

1. Use the roots to get the first acorn
2. Jump then move the stalagtite to the left
3. Use roots to get to the left of the ice block, then move ice block to the right
4. Jump to break ice then go down
5. Move up the ladder on the left then push both ice blocks to your right
6. Go up the next ladder and move block half way
7. Go down ladder, move to your right go up tall ladder
8. Jump on ice then move block to the left
9. Jump to roots before you fall
10. Move to left, drop down, move ice block, get acorn.
11. Move to left, fall back down
12. Go to the right, break ice, go up middle ladder, push block rest of way to break through ice.
13. On to next checkpoint.

appaddict

help with level 4-3

I can't do anything and have tried everything! Anyone get to this level yet?

anypats

What level are you on? I completed the game getting every acorn which then unlocked the expert level. So it is possible to get them all. If you want hints, let me know.

Cheekycarl

What level are you on? I completed the game getting every acorn which then unlocked the expert level. So it is possible to get them all. If you want hints, let me know.
Hey, I have got all the acorns in every level except level 3-1 (the first level in world below). I am going crazy trying to find it! Is there a secret/extra tricky one as I can't even see the last one I need together. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

anypats

It's hidden and I found it by accident.

Go to where the orange dino is.
Go up the ladder. There are 3 birds there.
Grab vine to the right.
Move to the right. There is a ladder with a plant just to the right.
It's behind the plant.

Cheekycarl

It's hidden and I found it by accident.

Go to where the orange dino is.
Go up the ladder. There are 3 birds there.
Grab vine to the right.
Move to the right. There is a ladder with a plant just to the right.
It's behind the plant.
Thank you so much! I will now be able to sleep at night :)

Luke_Pompey

I've completed every level got every acorn, but at times i thought i was completely stuck on a few and that it was impossible but heres a few tips i can give you

1.half move block, not full move, at times this is very important
2.take advantage of the check points... get a few acorns complete the level then go back and get the rest.

I am stuck on the expert level tho....... ooohh just done it! haha!

wii1234

Expert Level

Hi I am stuck on the 4th acorn in the expert level - pls help
thanks

anypats

Are you talking about the one down and to the right of the first dino you encounter? That's the 4th one I come across and that one seems prretty self explanatory.

Cadcar13

Help with level 4-6??!!

Can anyone help me with level 4-6? I'm Ok with the start, it's just the part with all the stalactites and one block, to get past the giant gas cloud. Been trapped at this one for like 3 days! Any help?! Thanks

anypats

Okay, first you need to position the stalagtite that is in the middle of the ladders. Move it to the right three times. This will require going up and down the ladder through the gas but you have plenty of time to do it.

Now, while still on that middle level, just to the left of the gas, stomp and it will release three of the top stalagtites.

Now get just to the right of the top stalagtite - the one closest to the block. Stomp then move it to the right.

Now grab the block and start moving it to the right. Go down the ladder and get to the left of the block and keep pushing it all the way to the right. This will put you in a position to stomp and release the last stalagtite.

Off you go!

Ethaniell

Stuck on 3-2

Hi!
I can't get one of the acorns of 3-2 and is driving me mad, I do not know what I have to do :shake:
It's at the end, where there are three caves you have to fill to reach the acorn. There are two stones with which you fill two of the caves, however I do not know how to fill the third. I've tried with the stalagtites, but it does not work. :eek::eek:
Can you help me? Thanks

gamer123

Help me with level 2-3??? how to pass the beginning

I know this is a long shot that someone will be able to help me on here but I'm desperate andso confused! Ok so this is the ice age game for iPod touch. I'm not sure if u can play it on any other device or not. But the objective of the game is to help scrat get all the acorns. U have to get all the acorns in order to win the game. I'm stuck on level 2-9 I can't get the second acorn that you see. If I get it the easy way I won't be able to continue on the corse b/c the block that I use to cover up the spikes in needed elsewhere! I've tried so many times so many different ways! I'm going crazy! So if there's any chance someone knows how to help me that would be sooooo great!
:shake: Can you remember how to pass level 2-3..I have tried everything I am lost. If anyone can explain to me what to do after you have killed the dinosaur and have dropped the block of ice than head down below, this is where I need hep?? Please

gamer123

Stuck on level 2-3 Cold cave. This is where you go up and push a big block of ice, than make 3 pegs fall, and go back down to the be in a tar bubble. I make it down to the bottom where there are 2 pegs hanging but I need to be able to bring down the second one only to be able to fit through where I need to go next. There is no hints here or tar to come back up. If you go down the wrong place you are stuck. I need to figure out how to only bring down the second peg at the bottom. This is at the beginning.

Please help if you can