Help...Which color...Blue of Silver?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

carlin

iPodaholic...
Website
homepage.mac.com
I can't decide, I really like the silver, and the blue about equally, which one should I choose? AHhh...driving me mad...

ipod-upod

Go for the BLUE. It looks very nice. If all else fails, flip a coin becuase you will not regret either one.

ugaguy2004

Website
www.arches.uga.edu
i'd go for the blue. i mean, every other nifty gadget that comes out is silver, so blue will really stand out. if you are trying to make a statement, go for the blue. if you want to just chill out with music and not be bothered by onlookers, go for the silver (which will definitely blend in better).

hope this helps

note: i'm getting the green, but blue was my second choice:)

Starboard

When Steve first introduced them, i really liked the silver. Now it looks kinda boring compared to the blue, green and pink. I got green, but blue is my second choice. It's really sleek and cool. Go blue.

yuck

Still thinking of a title
everybody got silver,... i think i should get a blue

enjoilax

<--- Going pink

I already have "classic white". Jesus jobs, way to make me feel old.

dorkypoopoo

i'm getting silver, but i think i will also get a colored case for when i want a change.

ferrell

nihil8r said:
silver is hideous. looks like a cheap plastic toy!
Yes, by all means, avoid the one that looks like a high tech metallic gadget and get one that looks like a freaking easter egg! ;)

By all means, do this immediately. :D

I'll ask as well. Are you twelve?

stevek

Ok in about a week or so I should have my 2nd gen 10gb ipod sold and then it's ipod mini for me! I'm thinking it's gotta be green or gold for me. the blue looks a little too light and the silver is too 'done'. I've gotta see one of these in person and play with it. it's like i have to have it ;)

we're all crazy i think

carlin

iPodaholic...
Website
homepage.mac.com
I got the blue one tonight, and I am very happy with it, the coolest of the colors and I decided the silver was just too traditional, and the blue is a great rich color...plus I got the last one at the apple store :)