help ! skip problem

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

chenwei

i download some mp3 from internet ,the can be played perfect on my pc ,but in ipod ,they can not be play ,skip skip to next ,why ?

pank2002

Feel the ?
No dont use ashampoo, use EncSpot insteadt, to dertime which of the song is bad (=red), and rerip or redownload them.

Els (maby), you can convert the songs to wave, and rerip them easylame or the lame. I am not sure this work though...

~ Good luck

bkafrick

This seems true, that I may have "bad" .mp3 files since my iPod skips over some tracks in the beginning, middle, or end of the songs...

My question is, why do they play perfectly on my computer, but skip to the next track on my iPod? Is the iPod more sensitive to these files than the computer?

ashawley

Website
www.
It's also possible that your firewire card corrupted the songs when they got uploaded. This has been seen before w/certain cards.

Do any of your other songs skip? I've you listened to most of them from the iPod yet?

Other things that can cause skips is poorly encoded VBR mp3s. It has to do with the header tag information not being properly configured....

Adam

iamaustin

Website
www.austina.net
bkafric: because your computers mp3 player, along with most othe rmp3 players can overcome these imperfections and pass them off as split second silences.