Help me identify this rap song....

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

reorx24

Dwarven god of yore
Ok, ive tried everything, google, yahoo, etc., and still cant identify this song. I heard snippets of this rap song whcich sampled "Summertime" as performed by Janis Joplin. The guitar lines were unmistakable. Problem is, I wasnt able to catch any of the rap lyrics, hence, i cant google it efficiently. Does anyone know what this song is?

reorx24

Dwarven god of yore
No, its not that, i know that song. But thanks for trying. Anyone else have any idea?

Spencer04

Jibbin' while 'Poddin
Maybe...

Maybe you can upload it to a website, like Yahoo GeoCities or something of the sort, so we can hear it. I'm sure someone here can identify it for you.

bob_loblaw

Ok, ive tried everything, google, yahoo, etc., and still cant identify this song. I heard snippets of this rap song whcich sampled "Summertime" as performed by Janis Joplin. The guitar lines were unmistakable. Problem is, I wasnt able to catch any of the rap lyrics, hence, i cant google it efficiently. Does anyone know what this song is?
This post is older than God, but I know what it's like to have something stuck in your head and not know what it is. You're looking for "Rock Bottom" by Eminem off of the Slim Shady LP.