help ipod stuck on title screen cant use mouse wheel to ff

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

darkdreams

I punched the center button to may times now my ipod is stuck on the title screen with the 5 dots under the album and song I cant get it to go back to where it shows the process bar can anyone help?

kornchild2002

The reason your iPod is not working is because you keep punching it. Don't punch your iPod.

Is your iPod completely frozen or will it only display the song rating (ie 5 dots on the bottom of the screen)? If your iPod is completely frozen, then press and hold the menu and select (center) buttons at the same time until you see the Apple logo. This will reset your iPod but won't erase anything on it.

darkdreams

I meant push not punch heh heh, I tried to reset holding the menu and center button for long period but nothing happened. I co worked said to push the center button rapidly to switch between screens that pushing the center button a certan way will lock the screen on teh title of the menu its back to normal now :phew:

kornchild2002

If you are holding in both the center and menu buttons at the same time for 50-80 seconds and don't see the Apple logo then something is wrong. Try doing this anways just to see if your iPod is fine. If it won't reset itself then I recomend downloading the latest iPod updater software and try either updating its firmware or restoring your iPod. Restoring your iPod will erase everything on it so make sure your music is also backed up on your computer.