Help: Artists completely gone??

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

iMonster

Roooooar!
I used iTunes art Importer to put album covers on all my music.. it had to update every single one so I didn't sit here and watch it. When I woke up the next morning and it said it was finished so I took it out and checked in (recently added) to see if they took because I had heard some people are having problems with it..

Well, they're there.. but my artist listening is completely messed up now it has the album name of one no doubt song and nothing else.. same with my videos only two of six are there :/

I really don't want to lose all the artwork because it took hours to do and a long time to get on my actual iPod too

I did log off > switch user like I usually do when I go to sleep though so that I have to login (nosey parents) could that have done it? :( I did it the first three times I had a long time to wait for the music to get on my iPod and it was perfectly fine.. I don't know what changed this time.

iMonster

Roooooar!
I was going to delete this, but it might help someone else in the future with the same problem

resetting didn't work
clearing the iPod completely and reupdating didn't work

my problem was artists & albums was taken over by one song so IT was the problem.. I deleted it and everything has been perfect since. :)