Help! Album view problem...

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

REDSHIFT1

Ok...so is there a way just to get a list of the tracks in the sequential order that they were on the cd? I have a cd-r that was recorded from an old lp. it is a live recording with four different artists. There are a lot of talking segments. When the lp was transferred to the disc, each song and each talking segment was put on its' own individual track.

So now I have a guy who wants a copy of the cd...pretty simple I thought, but I have ran into a strange problem: no matter how I try I cannot get the software just to simply list the songs in the correct sequence. It keeps taking the artists' names and rearranging the tracks in alphabetical order...which is not what I want.

I have noticed that as along as the cd only has one artist, the album list will list the tracks in their correct sequence as they were on the disc. Am I missing something?

kornchild2002

Highlight all of the track in the album, right-click, Get Info, click on the Options tab, and change the value next to "part of compilation" to yes. Click OK and that should take care of things.