Help! After Summerboard install my dock is now on top of the screen

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

profingersk8er

Jailbroke with the automated GUI jailbreaker found here: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=367947

After installing the pre-loaded Summerboard from the onscreen Installer, the dock (music, videos, photos, iTunes icons) are now on top of the screen blocking the app shortcuts.
I have tired uninstalling/reinstalling Summerboard but nothing has changed, is there anyway to reset the location of the dock?
Also, seems like all the themes are no longer working, not sure if the problem is related.

Last edited:

RJT

Lol, same just happened with me... hoping for a quick fix, and not to have to go back and do this all again.

Edit: Just uninstalled Summerboard and all the themes and everything went back to normal for me :)

Last edited:

RJT

All I had to do was get rid of Summerboard and themes, so if anyone else runs into this I'd say try that rather than restore.

profingersk8er

I once again uninstalled Summerboard and all its themes, for the first 1-2 seconds right after restart, the dock sits on the bottom of the screen, however it jumps back to top of the screen soon after.

Looks like restore is the only choice, sigh.

YK WERD

The same thing happened to me, after i seen the stuff flipped i iununstalled the summerboard thing, then resatred my ipod and just like profingersk8er my music and others wer still at the top. After that i restarted my ipod 2 times and on the second time it never made it past the apple ..... its like permantly frozen and when i plug it into itunes to restore it itunes brings up this thing saying the software required for iPhone is not installed. Run the itunes installer to remove itunes then install itunes again. i have uninstalled itunes and then reinstalled it a few times now and still every time i plug in my touch it brings up the iphone thing. Can any one help me out here or is my touch messed up for good?

thanks