• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

Hello iPodlounge!!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

kebkebeh

Website
www.keyvanfatehi.com
Hi there everyone! I've been reading this site for along time since I've been wanting to get an iPod and finally this Saturday I am getting one!!! I have 15.71 gigs of songs on my computer and I cant wait to fill some of it into my 15 gig ipod im getting. This site has really helped me out in learning about the ipod and battery tips and i just wanted to say hi as well as thanks for this awesome site! Keep up the good work and thanks!!
See you around :)

somedevil

Website
www.travisjansen.com
Welcome! I'm somewhat of a new member, but I've been lurking for a while. It really helped me research all the goods I needed to know before purchasing an iPod of my own...welcome to the iPod world...

digimac

Another newbie here too :). Great site, helped me a lot in deciding what earphones and case to buy for my 20gigger. Decided on sony ex71s and a Lajo exo2 which I just got today......thanks for all the info

trunkguy

Keith
Website
trunkguy.com
I Agree

I must agree - a top web site! Probably one of my most frequently visited in the past couple of weeks.

I guess it was this site that convinced me to buy one! (Like I needed much convincing!)

I am amazed how much I have learnt about my iPod in the last week (got mine last weekend) and it's mostly down to iPod Lounge.

It's nice to know that there is "someone" to ask if you have any quesitons - now matter how complicated or simple.

Keep up the good work :)

Darrell

Calculus said:
I warn you though, it's very addictive.
You can say that again! I never fail to visit this site whenever I'm connected!

To all newcomers: WELCOME TO THE BEST IPOD SITE! :)

trunkguy

Keith
Website
trunkguy.com
darrell said:
You can say that again! I never fail to visit this site whenever I'm connected!
All I can do is agree ;)

This is such a cool site (and liable to cost me a small fortune after reading all those "gear" reviews! LOL)