headphone cord winder?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

DXiRoNMaN

i was wondering if anyone could tell me exactly what a cord winder is and what it does, i'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to headphones but i'm looking to buy a good pair and i dont know if a cord winder is something i need.

Petary791

Prog Enthusiast
Hmm, the only "winder" I can think of is some cases that wind the cord into the case. They don't seem neccesary at all. I have one for one of my crappy inear headphones, totally useless.

I hope that helps.

xluben

I made a warp by cutting a rectangle (~ 1.5" x 0.5") out of clear plastic (like what some things are packaged in, making them hard to open by hand), and then I used a paper punch to make one hole in each end of the plastic. I cut a slit from the side of the circle at angle to the side of the rectangle. I made the cuts angle towards the center of the rectangle.

I attached a quick picture I drew in paint. Mine is clear, but I added the grey to make it easier to see. You can taper it and round the edges as much as you like. Mine is fairly flimsy but it does the trick, and it is lighter than the thing that comes with the Sony headphones.

Attachments