Havent a clue where to start with this.........

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

DJSimonmurray

Ok,

So I’m completely new to this, and I really ensure of where to start but was hoping somebody may be able to assist as I’m looking at venturing into the world of making some audio based videos for use in online platforms etc.

Basically I’m looking to review Vinyl records and so I need ‘kit’ that will capture both my voice and more importantly the audio from the turntable correctly.

I already have a Macbook Pro, an Audio Technicia USB turntable, some nice Cambridge Audio speakers, amplifier etc.

What else do I need?

Given that I don’t have a ‘cameraman’ I was hoping for a device on the video recording side that so shoot the video and focus etc as required without me having to do very much at all.

So that’s it in a nutshell, looking to record video and quality audio for some vinyl reviews that I’m putting together.

Appreciate all your help folks

Simon.

cjmnews

Staff member
I don't have a lot of experience with this, I just edit MP3 files to make Podcasts using Audacity.

Being on a Mac, you should have GarageBand and it should be able to help you capture video and audio as well as edit and package for consumption.

You may want an external camera on a stand you can set at an angle for better viewing than the Macbook camera. You may want multiple cameras and change the view as you work.