Have I been Missing something ??

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

iPac

Website
www.thuglifearmy.com
Ok.........I really am slow I think........

I just saw one of the ads at the top......"The New iPod" so I thought, hey....must of come out.......so I clicked, taking me to the apple website......now it appears they have taken away the 4G's with grayscale screens, and just have colours ?

Am I correct ?!?

Sorry!

~iPac

Havent visited in a LONG TIME

iPac

Website
www.thuglifearmy.com
Okay, read around a bit.......an yes, i really am slow! But hey, i been busy.

So is this the big new realease, or will there be a 5G coming out soon, as people used to think.........

stickuto

Sticky Lounger
Maybe you should go and read some articles on the frontpage, or search!

They have streamlined the ipod range, who knows when the 5G's will come out, maybe around XMas, who knows!

-James

Website
www.google.co.uk
The regular greyscale iPods are gone and have morphed into the photos. The 30GB iPod photo is gone, so now it's just 20GB and 60GB regular iPods, but with a colour screen. The 1GB shuffle got slightly cheaper. The U2 iPod now has a colour screen. These are still the 4Gs, as was confirmed by a senior Apple executive guy, and the 5Gs are still to come. Basically.

Edit: Oh yer, and iTunes 4.9 came out. You can now easily download and subscribe to podcasts straight from the iTMS.