Has anyone returned thier Touch to Bestbuy yet?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Bonk

I'm thinking of buying a Touch from BB but if I don't like it, I want to be able to return it without a restocking fee. Has anyone returned an opened Touch without a restocking fee yet? I hope BB doesn't try to make up some excuse to charge a restocking fee.

dmiZe

Bonk said:
I'm thinking of buying a Touch from BB but if I don't like it, I want to be able to return it without a restocking fee. Has anyone returned an opened Touch without a restocking fee yet? I hope BB doesn't try to make up some excuse to charge a restocking fee.
Best Buy's return policy is 30 days, no restocking fee for mp3 players. Should be the same for the Touch.

Prinny

Ringwraith
Best Buy gave me no problems with returning a 5g 60GB ipod, and changing it up for an 5.5 80GB last year. IpodT should be the same...

jwkatz

In order for me to exchange the Touch I bought online, I had to return it today and repurchase another one. There wasn't a problem and they told me I could return the new one within 30 days without a problem.

RazTaz21

Banned
Does the one year warranty still apply if you buy it from Best Buy? Apple won't turn around and say you didn't buy it from us so it's not our responsibility if it breaks right ?

joe23521

I was told by people at BB that the return policy is 30 days sans any restocking fee.