Hard Drive Crashed!! Help getting music back on!!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

lildudejds

mmmhmmm
ok so my Hard Drive just crashed and i lose everything..all my music, vids, ect. I have a new Hard Drive now...

thes ongs are still on my ipod and i want to get them back on my compluter.

how can i do this? any1 know any programs that are free?

also what should i do to make sure i dont lose it on my ipod...like i dont want itunes updating it and erasing all my music....

help please!

CJNeverWinter

I Hunt Sock Monsters!
Website
www.moviereviewz.us
PodUtil is shareware. which means that is a free trial. I use PodUtil quite often at my friends houses. I havent registered/paid for it. so every 50 songs or so it comes up with a window asking my to register. I click the "later" option and just let PodUtil keep running. you'll have to sit there in front of your compter and keep clicking that option, but as long as you select buy later, PodUtil will keep working.

lildudejds

mmmhmmm
so right now i dont have any ipod softwear on my pc...do i want to install it from the disk before plugging inmy ipod to use with podutil?

JWalker

Man took my a while to figure out that your comp drive crashed and not your ipods drive lol. But yea Podutil works wonders, I use it all the time.

lildudejds

mmmhmmm
JWalker said:
Man took my a while to figure out that your comp drive crashed and not your ipods drive lol. But yea Podutil works wonders, I use it all the time.
lol yeah i forgot to specify my pc's drive not my ipods...but yess pod util is working !! thx! i hope everything goes good