Hard Case that works with Dock

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jeremy3721

I'm trying to find a Hard plastic shell case that is slim and will allow me to put my ipod touch in it's dock/cradle.

I had the Griffin Reflect but it's too wide to work in the dock. Is there a similar product (possibly clear) that is slim enough to allow docking?

dlev11

The Griffin iClear works with the dock without any adaptors.

The Cos

jeremy3721 said:
I'm trying to find a Hard plastic shell case that is slim and will allow me to put my ipod touch in it's dock/cradle.

I had the Griffin Reflect but it's too wide to work in the dock. Is there a similar product (possibly clear) that is slim enough to allow docking?
The Griffin Reflect does work in the dock...you just need to remove the dock adapter from the dock :)

dvAshawn

Just about any case with open access to the dock connector will fit in the universal dock without the adapter. If you want a better fit tho I think Agent18 and SwitchEasy both make cases that come with custom fit dock adapters

daihard

dvAshawn said:
Just about any case with open access to the dock connector will fit in the universal dock without the adapter. If you want a better fit tho I think Agent18 and SwitchEasy both make cases that come with custom fit dock adapters
My Agent18 EcoShield case came with its own UD adaptor. :)