• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

HaPpY eAsTeR

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

tiki_god

Website
www.goveg.com
Just stopped by to wish everyone a happy Easter! So if you want to post stories, thoughts, etc. about your Easter Day, post it here!

iPotm

Mesmerized
Website
www.memphis-studios.com
Easter always creeps up on me and leaves before I realise it. I came down the stairs this morning with my sleepy head and the dining table was fancied up with lots of food and warm croissants, so I reckoned 'oh right, easter'. oh well, vacation's always good. :cool:

rivlinm

Website
rivlinm.com
did the easter bunny bring anybody an ipod or mini..... or even an accesory or music to put on an ipod?

i was saddend when i saw the bunny didnt come but i gues i cant complain about my bday gift of my ipod!!!

peace

Longbow

Moatilliatta
Yeah happy Easter all, i was feeling under the weather but nothing like a holiday (and candy) to boost the spirits.

Christophe167

enjoilax said:
"Here comes Peter cottontail...."
possibly the worst thing you could have ever said. you see, i work at a CVS, where as you know, we sell candy and easter themed toys. One of them is a stuffed Easter Bunny that when you squeeze it, sings that song. So lets imagine how my work was yesterday.

"Here comes Peter Cottontail, hopping down the bunny trail..."
"can someone help me up here? there's like 10 people in line"
"anyone? DEAR LORD STOP BUYING CANDY PEOPLE!"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH MAKE IT STOP"

Longest 5 hour shift of my life.

iPotm

Mesmerized
Website
www.memphis-studios.com
Christophe167 said:
possibly the worst thing you could have ever said. you see, i work at a CVS, where as you know, we sell candy and easter themed toys. One of them is a stuffed Easter Bunny that when you squeeze it, sings that song. So lets imagine how my work was yesterday.

"can someone help me up here? there's like 10 people in line"
"anyone? DEAR LORD STOP BUYING CANDY PEOPLE!"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH MAKE IT STOP"

Longest 5 hour shift of my life.
Hey, yeah? we have had the same thing. there was this tray of stuffed chickens for kids yeah, and when you squeeze em they went 'p??k' like three times. Anyway a kid fell in this tray and for ten bleeding seconds I thought I was going to die, the noise was unbearable lmao.

tiki_god

Website
www.goveg.com
Can't you just wait until Halloween or Christmas

"Booooooooooo.....Booooooooooo"
"Here comes Santa Clause, Here Come Sanata Clause...."

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....it's the attack of the singing plush toys!!!
:D :D :D

Nicholas

Karma Owner
Happy Easter to everyone! I was feeling horrible today but all that chocolate cured me. And it was nice to have chocolate because i gave it up for lent.

Calculus

Professor Cuddles
**Ryans Fact for the Day**

The addictive chemical in chocolate stays in your system for like a month after you eat it...

misspinkipod

well following up on rivilnm question.. my mom bought me a jam jacket for the mini and a pair of ex71's!! Whose THE greatest easter bunny??? MY MUM!!!

Nicholas

Karma Owner
Sypher said:
^ For the whole of Lent?! Lol I didnt manage that.. I lasted less than a week without chocolate when I tried to give up
Yup for the whole Lent. It was tough. In the past i always failed in a week or so, so this time i wanted to actually stick to it.