Griffin Amplifi 2.1 sound system $60 at Sears

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

godzillinois

Is this sale still going on? I didn't see it advertised anywhere, are they only advertising it in-store?

godzillinois

So I decided to skip lunch and head over to Sears to check it out, it was worth it! It's on clearance so the sale price won't be advertised anywhere, not even on their website, but the clerk looked it up and it was $49.97! He had to look in the upstairs and downstairs backroom but he found some! There was even 2 left after I bought one, so if you can head over to a Sears and get 'em while they're there!

godzillinois

Got it on my lunch break (instead of eating) for $49.97! It's on clearance so that price won't be advertised, and the clerk had to check the upstairs and downstairs backroom for them. They had 3 left, lucky me!

godzillinois

Yeeeeeessss! Managed to find the Amplifi at Sears, and it was on clearance for $49.97! Ask them to check the upstairs and downstairs backroom if it's not on the floor, they had 3 left at the store I was at.

BTW, it sounds way better than I expected! Feels solid and the bass is perfect! A good deal at $150, a steal at $50!!!

Wheatridger

Thanks for the tip!

What a timely tip-- I spotted this just as I was beginning to shop for a speaker dock for my 11-year-old daughter's Christmas present. No, I'd never visited this forum before, but now it's bookmarked. And thanked, because I just visited my local Sears and found one of these, the last on their shelves, for $49. My joy at getting such a squealin' deal was only slightly dailed back when I checked eBay and found them selling even cheaper.

I'll pass along another bargain advisory- Sears had the Tivoli Songbook radio/dock at clearance for $99. That's $50 off an audiophile-quality portable stereo speaker set that includes an excellent AM/FM tuner and an alarm. If not for the Griffin, I probably would have bought one of those.

But there's something personally special about the Griffin. The company's based in Nashville, my old home town, and I'd bet they're the same family that operated the art supply store where a girlfriend worked, beside the old home of the Opry... sigh, play some Buffalo Springfield again, Sam.