Got my new UE Super Fi. 3

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

podio

Why are you reading this?
I Just got in my new clear Ultimate Ears SuperFi.3's in from earphonesolutions. This is my first experience with UE. I previously owned a pair of Panasonic HJE70's and Sony's EX51 and EX71 I will start right now by saying that I really like the UE's I was very surprised to find the cable thickness very heavy duty. So anybody wanting a hefty pair of earphones I think these are gonna hold up, seeing as the wire has always been the death of my earphones. I'm still breakin them in so the sound quality is only gonna get slightly better. I really like the sound of these, pretty good bass but not overpowering by anymeans. Good clear mids and highs. Also last but not least the fit is great, I really like the way that the wire goes over the ear, much much more secure. All in all im extremely happy with these earphones and the build quality of UE. They've won me over as a customer if these withstand like I foresee. Thanks for taking the time to read.

N e s s

Intrepid Tyke
Weren't you skeptical about purchasing them though? I read a lot of reviews of how the right earphone dies in about 3-6 months.

podio

Why are you reading this?
nah, not too worried about it, they have a good warranty, and I havent come across any reviews like that. I'll just take it as it goes. So far im lovin them.

mdmania

podio said:
nah, not too worried about it, they have a good warranty, and I havent come across any reviews like that. I'll just take it as it goes. So far im lovin them.
Let me just add something here too since we are talking about super.fi ultimate. Well, first of all mine is a clone of super.fi 5 pro which is M-Audio IE30. And I must say, I have no regret spending money for it. I was always hesitated to spend so much money on a headphone that is over 100.00 but I'm glad that I took a chance on it. I love it and now I'm addicted to my IE30. I just got to listen to it so that I can hear all the details to the music that I am listening to. I even listen to it while mowing lawn and I can still hear the song entirely. I can't believe what I have been missing all these years. BTW, I bought mine from Guitar Center and it would have cost me 250.00 but I was able to get it down to 200.00 since the salesman knew me there from coming there from time to time, he gave me a discount. I hardly buy things but this sure was worth purchasing.