got my ipod and the first the it does is.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

rachwah

rach*
and the first the it does is..

I was fiddlin round with screen lock but said not to screen lock (cancel) and i plugged it into my computer as i had all the software on..

and its jammed, and i removed it and its still jammed and won't do anything and the backlight is stuck on and i have apple on the phone but im on hold and im really ####ed off i waited all day..

melsmusic

We need more info kiddo.

You have had an ipod previously so you know what you are doing right?

But we need to know more.

XP?

Jammed?

Jammed and removed it? So does this mean "do not disconnect" was flashing and you removed it?

rachwah

rach*
ok so its working again..

had to do all this stuff.. and reset. and sit thru all this stuff about applecare warranty (which i shouldnt NEED if these things WORKED pretty much MOST of the time!! grr) .. oh well it looks snazzy as..

im happy, it shipped tuesday, and on wednesday it checked into melbourne @ 2.55pm, and arrived at my town ( 3 hours from melbz ) today ( thursday)

melsmusic

Try a soft reset. Check your manual as I don't know if it's the same as the 4G.

And restart your PC.

rachwah

rach*
Man, i got it all going - thanks for the advice.

she's a beauty of a go-er. love it!

anyway, i pulled the plastic thing off, i hated the air bubbles.. i'm so.. scared its gunna scratch.. lol

and i know how sad this sounds, but like.. i feel SOO bad for ditching my old ipod.. well i didn't ditch it, but i can't bring myself to sell it.. it's been everywhere with me!

it even went on the wild west at movieworld with me, on the flumes @ sea world.. corkscrew @ sea world (man i sooo thought i was gunna drop it..

i had it like in my pocket and i wouldnt hold onto the rail i held onto my pocket so i didn't lose it.. lol it was such a risk.. if i had have dropped it, i woulda been stuffed.. but i was clever!! haha

and mann ijust love it.. lol