got my exo3 indigo case today!!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

TheSavior

Everything ive wanted and more. Let me know what you guys think of the pic. By the way it was kinda hard to align it at first but its looks perfect. It does fit in the 10/15gb dock just that the bottom of the exo3 starts wrinkling up but doesnt stay.

Attachments

TheSavior

I think you should definitly go for the exo3 its just so perfect it has bring back the love i had for my ipod.

BJB4735

does it have a screen protector or do you have to buy it seperate?

15GB 3G

TheSavior

Its doesnt come with one but i have a ishade i think its called that came with my original exo case. It pops out the exo3 tho so i might just buy one of those pda screen protectors cut it to the ipods screen size and use that.

jc78

I like my exo3 a LOT, save for one thing... This thing is a LINT MAGNET!!! I thought my black dress pants attracted fuzzies, cat hair and just general dust/lint... This thing is TERRIBLE! It's like scotch tape...

Eh, I still use it. It's a daily thing, as I'm getting out of my car for work I roll one of those 3M sticky roller things over my pants, and then I get my iPod... It gets a lot of looks, and I like how it's VERY thin, thus keeping the small size of the iPod intact.

Squibbles

Yes, I agree that it attracts lint like crazy. I'm washing it tonight, so maybe it'll help. But that doesn't bug me too much; what bugs me is the air bubbles and the color gradient on the front. The back is fine and smooth, but the front is messy.