• This is not the place to tout your latest must have app. It will be viewed as spam if you do post a link to your application or any "hey this app is awesome" shill style posts and your post will be removed and you may be banned.

If you wish to submit an application for inclusion on the iLounge.com main site please do so by sending an email to [email protected]

Good journaling/diary app for iPhone?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Gospel

Hi all,

I'm looking for a journaling/diary/liog book app for the iPhone. It would prefer it to sync with a journal program Mac. PC syncing as well would be almost perfect. I have licenses for both the Mac and PC versions of MacJournal but they, AFAIK, can't sync with each other.

I'd like to be able to have multiple journals like a work log book, prayer journal, and a general journal. I'd like to be able to have multiple threads to track different trains of thought within a journal or even cross-journal.

I don't need it to store web clippings are audio entries but both would be icing on the cake. Well, maybe best without the icing. :)

Thanks,
Steven

Gospel

Mayby a blog-like note app will do?

Hi all,

I've been doing some thinking on this topic. Keeping a journal is just like blogging. However, I don't want my journal to be online. So, a blogging app that caches the posts and doesn't require being linked to a website would work. Or, I can run my own blog server that only I can access.

How will blogging fit my needs? I can have multiple blog threads. If I want to add something to a particular post later on, I can just add a comment.

I can see there are some good blogging apps for the iPhone. This might work for me. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Steven

Gospel

Also, a flash card app that allows you to make your own flash cards may work too. A flash card app may not have the secular or Eastern religion feel of using a fortune cookie app may have if that bothers you. Just a suggestion. Personally, I think a fortune cookie app would work better.

Enjoy life!
Steven