• iLounge and the Discussion Forums are read by people in countries all over the world. The legality of DVD-to-iPod ripping will vary based on your country of residence. iLounge does not in any way endorse violation of the valid rights of copyright holders, and strongly recommends that you consult your country's copyright and fair use laws before copying any video content.

Give A Sound Conversion Tutorial 4 Dummies

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

mashpg

What's up,

I converted Fight Club (avi file) with videora and the sound is not synchronized. It's fine towards the beginning, but at the ending it's a little early. Please help me out with this. Don't direct me to any other posts, cause I've tried following them but they're all confusing and complicated. Like the BitRate combinations thread gives you good combos, but doesn't describe to the technologically impaired how to change the bitrates. I also don't want to have to download ten programs to get my audio synched with video. I have Videora and VLC. So please, be patient with me, and simply describe a tutorial of how to fix it. I'm sure there are many others in my situation.

P.S. In videora I did the "asynch-1" thingy.

P.P.S. I've converted several movies successfully because of you guys, keep up the good work!