Getting an Ipod soon, some questions.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

JaredM

I am getting an IPod soon and I have some questions about Itunes. As it stands now I have my own computer in my room and my family has a computer downstairs. I have most of my music already ripped to my computer upstairs. After I get my ipod i want to rip all my cds on the downstairs computer, then put them on ipod. (Cant do it upstiars windows 98). First of all, can i rip using itunes or do i have to use something like musicmatch? After i put them on my ipod I will just copy them to cd. Another question, auto-synching. I know that when you add a new song to itues it will automatically put it on ipod when you plug it in. (Have to keep my family off itunes) Does it take songs off if i auto-sync. I just read a post about it and i dont think it does but i just want to know. Thats all my questions for now. Thanks.

toothpaste

www.apple.com has all your itunes answers. You are new, but the people that have been here for a while are tired of answering the same old quesitons, yours included. Do some research of your own.

jngrossmann

Who me? Couldn't be!
Don't worry about toothpaste, he's kind of weird. Welcome to the Lounge! About your question, I would suggest using Realplayer or a plugin for winamp, because there's not much you're going to be able to do on a computer with '98 on it with iTunes. Next time, try doing a search on topics instead of posting immediately. Again, welcome!