[GAMING PODCAST] Talk About Games Ep. 01

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LearyOG

Hey everyone! My name's Nick, and I wanted to tell you guys about my BRAND NEW podcast, Talk About Games! Talk About Games is a podcast where I sit down and discuss some of my gaming memories and crazy stories of gaming, as well as share my opinions/review new games, and also share some of the latest gaming news of the week to my viewers!

All podcast episodes are published on every Tuesday of the week! Hope to see you there! -Nick
(I can't post links on this Forum, however, read the instructions down below to watch my podcast!)

1. Go to your preferred internet browser (Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Chrome, etc.)
2. Type in the search bar "soundcloud" and click on the soundcloud link
3.Go to the soundcloud search bar, and type in "Nick Rego" (INCLUDE SPACES AND CAPITALS)
4. On the left, click on "People"
5. Click on the Nick Rego that has the "Talk About Games Logo" as the profile picture (should be the first one)
6. From there, you can find all of the episodes of my podcast, Talk About Games! Enjoy!

Cambodia36

Hey- so far so good- I've followed you on SoundCloud.

I have a podcast on SoundCloud and iTunes that delves into sports and gaming. Perhaps you could do a guest spot and plug your podcast on ours one day when we do another deep gaming dive soon -

Just registered here, I'll post our SoundCloud link in my signature soon- or feel free to look up 'sports boobs' on SC and check us out! I'll add you to my faves on there as well.

Rizza

Hey Nick,your podcast is great man.
I just started my own podcast about 2 months ago.
Its based on rant/comedy with influences such as Bill Burr and Joe Rogan.
Feel free to check it out, its called "The Rizza Podcast"
I also do a game review every episode!
Check it out on iTunes and Soundcloud!