• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

Games on Ipod

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

tiki_god

Website
www.goveg.com
As you all know Ipods come w/ the regular music quiz, brick, parachute, and solitare games.....but has anyone heard of Apple adding more games in the future? The only thing I can really think of that's out there now is Istory. Just wondering!

Icy223

Website
WWW.palmOne.Com
There is some kind of RPG that a random company made...it's called the rise of the lords or something like that, doesn't seem to interesting but if you want more info i think there is an article over at ipodding.com

tiki_god

Website
www.goveg.com
icy223- i believe what you are talking about can be found @ www.xoplay.com , it is a choose-your-own-ending-game that uses the notes section, i was wondering about games like for example: pong, tetris, etc. games in: ipod>extras>games

enjoilax

Naw. They arent coming out w/ anything like that.

All you are going to find is the free iStories, from www.ipodsoft.com

I dont reccomend XO play as they Charge 10$ that may or may not be plagarised from our stories.

krzymono

I was wondering if you could take out the games. I don't really play the games so I wouldn't mind taking them out to give me more space. Anyone know if I can do this?

tiki_god

Website
www.goveg.com
krzymono- wish i knew how. never really cared for music quiz or solitare.

enjoilax- i have the istory creater. it's great!

Nicholas

Karma Owner
Nope you can't remove the games. And i dont want them beacuse my iPod is all about the music not games. For games use a gameboy or something.

enjoilax

tiki_god said:
krzymono- wish i knew how. never really cared for music quiz or solitare.

enjoilax- i have the istory creater. it's great!

Dont thank me, thank xgamerx, I am just the public face of the company.

chickenbone

Give them to me!

I have a second generation iPod, and the only game on it is breakout. BORING!! I actually wouldn't mind having the games that come with the newer versions. Does anyone know how to put the games from the 3rd generation iPod into the 2nd generation iPod? Thanks.