• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

Funny Test Answers

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

L33tG4m3r

iPod, therefore I am
So. Yeah, the title is pretty self-explanatory. My brother sent this to me, I think he got it from a friend or on the internet, but I don't really know. Some teacher got these hilarious answers for different exams, so I guess he/she posted them on the 'net.

Don't flame, if you don't like it, don't say anything at all. Enjoy!

Expand. You'll get it after a while.

Downright hilarious.

I kinda don't get this one. (Hint: Look at the bottom)

Batman! Lmfao.

Sorry if you can't read this. Just save it and zoom in.

Pretty funny.

A blonde answer.

I saved the best one for last.

Hoped you liked it.

Last edited:

pohatu771

A Bit Outdated
mrdantownsend said:
I liked the one with the elephant in the way.

I actually laughed out loud, literally on that one.
It almost makes me want to write that on my next Physics test (where I've had almost identical questions...)

Of course, I'm not failing Physics anymore, so I probably shouldn't push it- especially not when I know how to figure that stuff out.

papayaninja

Better Than Cats
Website
www.google.com
http://colhumor-9.vo.llnwd.net/d1/ch6/5/c/collegehumor.de5ad3e59ae214e10f18e98c68285427.jpg

The ink is supposed be that of the teacher...

And http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/7461/testprofdrawspic4649494xh7.jpg

I guess it's more like funny teacher responses than student answers though.

edit: http://kutwereld.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/pro_vs_noob.jpg

edit2: http://scienceblogs.com/evolvingthoughts/calc.jpg

I'm unstoppable, folks. edit3:

Q; Name a major disease associated with cigarettes.
A: Premature death.

Q: How can you delay milk turning sour?
A: Keep it in the cow.

Q: What does the word "benign" mean?
A: Benign is what you will be after you be eight.

Last edited:

habsrock13

Poolside Lounger
"Thus, they remain angry and keep killing us and burning down our trees with El Niño."

Can't stop laughing.... classic.

refman900

Immortal Lounger
Website
www.outerwebs.wordpress.com
more stupid answers

Q: define plutonium
A: a type of kryptonite

Q: what is a spider?
A: a bug that bit Peter Parker

Q: name the planet that isthe nearest to Earth
A: Hoth

and finally, a word problem

Q: you and a freind are going to walk to the theater see a movie. there are two possible ways to get to the movies. you want to take the faster way. one path is 300000cm long, and the other is 32km. wich way is faster?
A: depends on the movie. if its spiderman 3, im driving.