• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

Funnies: Week of 03-14-04

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

IronSerif

100% Dead Sexy
One more week before spring break! Gonna be a long week though, deliverables and exams every which-way I turn...at least St. Patty's Day is coming up!

Also...new Rig is almost done! Had a UV cold cathode burn out on me, so I'm gonna have to order a replacement. I should have new pics soon!

But until then...

On to the funnies, Enjoy!

Oh yeah...forget about the important things like finding cures or world peace...we now have glowing butterflies!. It's good to see the research our scientists are focusing on eh :p

IronSerif

100% Dead Sexy
Movies:

First movie comes from Hawklen in another forum...

I'm sure at one point or another you have had a intelligent conversation with your friends about what would happen when you released gas and held a lighter to it...

Well here's a video showing your theory in action :)

Good find bro!

And I'm sure you've had another intelligent discussion about how you could star in an action film. You know, doing all your kick flips and wall jumps and what not...

Here's a video of a guy who can actually do this stuff. Pretty cool...glad I taught him what I knew. Had to pass the skills on to someone ya know ;)

IronSerif

100% Dead Sexy
Misc. Stuff:

Tired of auctions for haunted dolls? Me too. I like my dolls to be non-haunted...the last one just didn't do it for me. I mean everytime I woke up she would be sitting at the end of my bed with a knife...what was that all about?

Well if you're tired of buying haunted dolls, here's an auction for a Non-Haunted doll. Bout time

Not a fan of dolls? Me either :p How about those portable USB drives? Looks like the new Swiss Army knife with a USB drive is gonna have some competition...Check out the Rubber Ducky USB Drive. Storage with style baby.

Well as educational as the funnies are already, gotta throw a quiz in here every once-in-awhile!
Take this quiz to find out what country you are! Hehe...and if it turns out that you're a country that you didn't even know existed..it's ok :p

IronSerif

100% Dead Sexy
Games:

Ok, take off the xBox live headset, put down your PS2 control paddle, and put your N-Gage back on it's dock...

Cause it's game time!

First game comes from Hawklen again!

Wanna roll around in a big tank and blow stuff up? Of course, we all do! Then check out, Metal Slug 2!!! (Might have some mild langauge...that's what happens when you have a tank).

Next one comes from SinfulCindy from another forum :)

This is one of those puzzle games where you have to click around to find new things/ways. Pretty awesome, although I end up clicking everywhere and in different windows...but hey, what can ya do :)
Click here to play Crimson Room!

IronSerif

100% Dead Sexy
More Games:

Well since you guys did take time away from your super-duper awesome consoles to play this lil flash games..might as well give ya one more :)

Like throwing shurikens? Wanna be a ninja? How about...I Ninja? Yep...the lil dude has his own flash game. So Click here to throw shurikens at bad ninjas!

Hmm...the past couple of funnies have had ninja related stuff in them...I see a trend forming :p

Well time for a more relaxing game...or not. Maybe more stressful game :p This one is from Hojo in another forum :)
Click here to swat some flies!

IronSerif

100% Dead Sexy
JOkes:

Here's a joke to get us ready for St. Patty's day!

One day, an Englishman, a Scotsman, and an Irishman walked into a pub together. They proceeded to each buy a pint of Guinness.
Just as they were about to enjoy their creamy beverage, three flies landed in each of their pints and got stuck in the thick head.

The Englishman pushed his beer away from him in disgust.

The Scotsman fished the offending fly out of his beer and continued drinking it as if nothing had happened.

The Irishman, too, picked the fly out of his drink, held it out over the beer and then started yelling: "AH BEGORRAH! SPIT IT OUT, SPIT IT OUT!"

One last quick one...

Blonde Goes to the Airport, when she went to the airport and saw a sign that said ?Airport Left,? she turned around and went back home."

IronSerif

100% Dead Sexy
More MIsc. Stuff:

This is pretty hilarious here...

A News Channel gets hacked, with pictures! :) Fake...but still great.

Oh yeah...don't put on your xBox live headset yet...you definitely wanna read up on this. The brand spanking new...PS3! Looks like this thing has a lil bling to it ;)

Well, finally moved out of mom and dads basement? Don't let them use it for storage just yet...

Do what this guy did, and put a mini golf course down there. Your new PS3 would go great down there too ;)