• This is not the place to tout your latest must have app. It will be viewed as spam if you do post a link to your application or any "hey this app is awesome" shill style posts and your post will be removed and you may be banned.

If you wish to submit an application for inclusion on the iLounge.com main site please do so by sending an email to [email protected]

Frustrated with organizing photos in ios Photos app.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

pch.info.learn

I hate that when I put photos in a folder they not only are in the folder but they are still in the recent or all photos folder. Why isn’t their an option for seeing photos not in a folder yet? Is there an app with this option? I hate that I have to go thru 2,000+ photos to find photos. I want to be able to put all my photos in albums but I don’t know which photos aren’t in an album. I shouldn’t have to sift thru all my photos to put photos in an album. I can’t find an app that has the option where you can see which photos aren’t in a folder or aren’t tagged. I would think this would be a must for everyone to organize their photos. This seems like such a basic function that should be in the ios main photos app and all photo apps for organization.

cjmnews

Staff member
No, there is not really an option to see photos not in folders.

Your best bet is to use the Recents album to see newer photos to organize them into folders.

Apple hasn't seemed interested in making a total photo management software for iOS. I use an Adobe package to organize them on my PC instead.