Free U2 downloads

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

drewhiggins

I'm not sure how many of you are into U2 (the Irish band) but they allow ALL of their live music to be downloaded and shared for free.

Check out www.u2start.com and click Bootlegs. You need to register as well, but well over 1000 songs there.

And a quote from Bono, lead singer:

"My feeling is that it is cool for people to share our music -- as long as no one is making money from the process. We tell people who come to our concerts that they can tape the shows if they want. I think it is cool that people are so passionate about our music."

RmboCheech

i like how you capitalize ALL like they are pioneers of allowing freetrading of their live shows. Im glad to see they learned something from jam bands. Not really my type of band, and i have friends who love them, and my mom went to two of their shows and what i have heard is decent.

BTW on subject with the live trading. I wish more bands would do this. I actually think it serves as a way to get the band noticed. Sure they might lose some money, but a tru band should be about the music not the money. Plus in the end, they will have a wider base of deadicated fans

2pac

u2 is one of the best groups to me :) really good link, and fast download indeed.

oobujoobu

Cheers for this. Got myself a copy of the show I was at on the Zoo TV tour in 1993!

oobujoobu

I was there as well in Leeds for Pop Mart! Managed to get right up to the front for that one (beat all the traffic 'cos I can walk there from my house!). I remember it was pouring down with rain when Cast were supporting.

Chewie

In a Galaxy Far Far Away
oobujoobu said:
I was there as well in Leeds for Pop Mart! Managed to get right up to the front for that one (beat all the traffic 'cos I can walk there from my house!). I remember it was pouring down with rain when Cast were supporting.
I was also there :eek: I was really impressed by cast :cool: As you say it was ####ing down and they really lifted the crowd, who were by that stage wet, really wet or drenched :eek: I actually came away and the following day bought a couple of Cast CD’s :cool: