For those with lajo exo2 problems!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

AptMunich

Amplioholic
Website
www.Ampliphonic.de
at the moment the iPodlounge owner has suspended my rights to the forum for a month because of all the jpgs I posted, so for the time being the competing companies are free to take pot shots at my product and me without having my reply. To this date no one that bought exo2 from my site has taken me up on my offer for an exo2 refund and if you look at my sites real time best sellers it is climbing fast. I have seen posting on the forum but no serious email coming in to me and as you know I reply beyond a form email.
This is from a mail lajo sent to me...

I don't have the exo2 but thought those that do might be pleased to hear this...

Anyway hope this clears up some confusion!

renderboy

SFNE Freak said:
Couldn't they just tell him to stop? Punishment seems rather harsh.
Not only was Lajo cross posting his jpgs of his product images all over in unrelated threads (shameless free self-promotiom), but he was seriously ranting on his ex-partners at iSkin.com all over this forum. Posting a non-customer service e-mail address of the iSkin.com owner and directing people to email iSkin's owner directly to this non-customer service email with their dissatisfaction. That's just what I know about from watching these threads.

Lajo seems bitter over his split with iSkin.com. Lajo seriously needs to move on and stop taking swipes at iSkin.com and focus on his own customers and his new products. I have not seen other case vendors on the forums talking down their competition as much as Lajo does. Maybe a month off will give him new insight, but from his email to AptMunich I doubt he's learned from his mistakes.

Last edited:

vanillamike

While I agree that the iskin.com emails should not have been posted I have not really seen Lajo take pot shots at iSkin Inc. I think with Xskn he is making the right move away from all the drama related to his previous business relationship with iSkin Inc. I have only seen him give best wishes to iSkin Inc. and his former partner. I thought he genually meant it because as he said it promotes competition.

As for the suspension it is a little tough since Lajo does pay to have a banner, and is always around to answer questions. It could be worse the ban could be forever. I think Lajo will learn, and in the meantime he can focus on his website and such. I think in that email he was frustrated that he couldn't post to answer people's concerns with his iSkin exo2 line.

Mike

SFNE Freak

Mmm...videos
Website
sfne.com
renderboy said:
Not only was Lajo cross posting his jpgs of his product images all over in unrelated threads (shameless free self-promotiom), but he was seriously ranting on his ex-partners at iSkin.com all over this forum. Posting a non-customer service e-mail address of the iSkin.com owner and directing people to email him directly with their dissatisfaction. That's just what I know about from watching these threads.

Lajo seems bitter over his split with iSkin.com. Lajo seriously needs to move on and stop taking swipes at iSkin.com and focus on his own customers and his new products. I have not seen other case vendors on the forums talking down their competition as much as Lajo does. Maybe a month off will give him new insight, but from his email to AptMunich I doubt he's learned from his mistakes.
Look who's cross-posting now. Nobody cares to see your post in more than one thread, just like nobody wants to hear about your mini-review of the iSkin eXo2 in practically every one of your posts.

jh-retired

Yes, in unrelated threads. Like a thread about the new *iSkin* eXo 2's belt clip (the Mini-review), and about a half a dozen others, many being threads on iSkin products, not Xskn.

I was going to list links to the threads here, but all his picture posts appear to have been removed.

element89

Superior Being
Website
google.com
Calm Down

OK eveyone!........Calm down.....I'm sure that Lajo will be back in a bit. If the administrators blocked him, there had to have been something he did......which no one can tel for sure. Remember that the Administrators are the bosses here. Can an Administrator please put in your 2 cents about why you did this......and then lock the forum to prevent this thread from being a boxing match. Thanks.

Ian Hughes

Website
www.iLounge.com
Yes we warned Lajo on several occasions about advertising in the forums, off and on, for several months. His recent postings of jpegs depicting his products, posted without reason, caused Lajo to be banned for a month.

http://www.ipodlounge.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=17055&perpage=15&pagenumber=2
http://www.ipodlounge.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=17055&perpage=15&pagenumber=3
http://ipodlounge.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=16080
http://ipodlounge.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=16712
http://ipodlounge.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=17169

We appreciate and welcome Lajo's Q&A with members in the Case forums, but we have hard rules against posting anything considered advertising.

breakaway1029

Maybe the mods can set up a thread for the manufacturers of each ipod accessory (iSkin, Lajo, Griffin, Belkin...). This would allow Loungers and manufacturers to post pics and reviews without violating the "no advertising" policy, because only users who want to see the pics will see them. I don't know how this would affect bandwidth and all, but it seems to me that people really did want to see pics of the Xskn Exo2, but in an appropriate thread. What do you think?

Website
www.iLounge.com
iPodlounge does not want to open the forums up for commercial entities the likes of Lajo, Belkin, Griffin, etc. If those companies want to advertise, we have areas setup for it. If you want Lajo to post photos he should do it on his website with his products, the proper place for it.

moppe

iPodmaniac
Still thinks that it's a little harsh to ban him. He is very helpful around here. Sure, it was a litte advertising but that was only good. If you had you own iPod-skin wouldn't you have told people about it here?

Website
www.iLounge.com
He broke the rules and it applies to every company. We warned him on several occasions months ago. If I were selling products I would honor the rules and advertise where it was deemed appropriate.

styles

ipod geek in denial
I completely agree w/ admin. Lajo is more than helpful when it comes to his products, but you have to admit, his blatant advertising in off-topic threads was really starting to get annoying...

shermanash

The Senior Member
if he only had a half decent websie with some pictures it would have been fine. But instead of spending time making that better, he posted photos here, taking the easy way out. He is great in the forums, but the not-so-harsh one month punishment was deserved.

styles

ipod geek in denial
Yeah...he said his new website will be up January 1st...so he shouldn't have to post whore the pics here anymore...

m.r.m.

well that's great. that way all his customers get the service they deserve and ipodlounge isn't turned into the help forum of company x, y or z.