Fm Transmitter Dilemma

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

littlemeanee

Website
www.laurelin.info
Hi,

I'm currently deciding which FM transmitter to buy, but i've hit a bit of a dilemma and would like some advice.

I currently own a second gen ipod mini, and was therefore considering buying an xtrememac airplay. But as my mini is over 18months old (but still going strong), i'm torn as the whether to buy one of the new dock connector transmitters that is more likely to be compatible with future ipods, but that hasnt got the same good reviews as the airplay.

Is there anyone out there that can offer some advice/recommendations? I'd really appreciate your comments.

L
xx

Pete_L_P

The highest rated FM Transmitter is The Kensington Digital FM Transmitter. (The Black version is here)

It's the only Transmitter to get an A- review from iLounge (all others are in the B range or less.) and it has a 4 star Amazon average user rating rating from close to 200 happy users.

It's got a built in charger with one clean dock connector wire handling both the transmitter and the charger, an excellent and practical design, and works very well with a mini and ANY new dock connector iPod.

I use it extensively for rental cars (while using AUX in for my own cars.) I highly recommend it.

Pete