FM receivers for Ipod...

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

twiggy85

Im wondering the same thing.. I feel jipped that I got a 3rd gen iPod.. theres not too many great accessories for it as of yet :mad:

gizmo53

Uber Mac User
Griffin has said on their website that they're working on retooling their FM reciever. Given the fact that the only change is the plug, shouldn't be any major changes.

TrappedOnEarth

Pod Person
I have the Belkin TuneCast for my 3rd Gen iPod. I am looking forward to see what the new iTrip will be like for the new iPods when it comes out. The current model is only for the original iPods.

What I don't like about the Belkin one I have now is that while reception is great in my immediate area, but somewhere near my destination of my daily commute there are strong radio stations on all of the four pre-set FM channel options. They overpower my FM transmitter quite easily when I am in the area. Also the hassle to deal with changing the batteries all the time.

I would rather have one that allows you to tune into any FM band (channel) and one that draws power from the car (via cigarette lighter outlet) or from the iPod itself (i.e. iTrip).

Impulse29

"Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy" -Nigel Powers... Just wait a bit... the companies are rushing to be the first to release their new products for the g3 iPod, but it takes time... First the design stage, then they have to make a prototype (that actually works), then it has to get approval from the organizations, and finally approved by their own company... then marketting, and shipping... it's a long process, and cannot (or hard to) be done in 1 month (since the iPod's birthday). It seems that many people have already made their own cases for their new iPod's because they cannot wait for the companies...