Favourite Tambourinist ?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

iMacc

'' Mr 10 Posts A Day ''
Website
www.last.fm
I've been noticing this pattern of ''favourite'' threads just recently in the music section, so i thought i would get my thread in before all the instruments are accounted for...

As in the title, post who your favourite tambourine player is and maybe why.

My favourite is Liam Gallacher from the UK band Oasis.

Liam has been playing tambourine on the band's tracks for years now and he really seems to hit that skin well. Such is his skill with this instrument, he can play it whilst singing lead vocals at the same time.

antiditz

It's all about multi-tasking, imacc. Funny, Liam came to mind as I read the title of your thread. Would you say the tambourine playing is his greatest contribution to the band?

Also, check out The Tambourine Players Hall of Fame for a lesson and a laugh.

VanIdeL

Say What?
lol I thought this thread was a joke at first.

I'd have to say the person from Cross Pulse because she's the only one that comes to mind. They play in the Bay Area of California, btw.

papayaninja

Better Than Cats
Website
www.google.com
My friends have this band with two guitarists, except one of them is bad so they make him play tambourine. It's hilarious, really.

if6was9

Website
www.last.fm
iMacc said:
OMG....

Sarcasm is lost on the young/stupid.......
lmao...were they for real? or was it a double bluff??

nice thread, i was thinking of starting one about favourite maracas artists, but i can only think of bez

bdb

On the B side of life
Good one, iMacc. I was thinking something along that lines ("best assistant manager", "best grip"), but tambourine was so much better. :)